Highlight makes comeback with 'Plz Don't Be Sad'



Article: Highlight takes #1 on 5 digital charts with 'Plz Don't Be Sad'

Source: X Sports News via Naver

1. [+388, -4] A comeback but also a debut. A senior but a rookie. The members have to go from B2ST to being newly renamed Highlight... I'm so proud to see them working so hard. My heart's beating at all the songs they're going to make their fans so happy with. The members looked so cute and sexy in the music video, especially Yoseob with his variety of facial expressions, our Yang elf. The vitamins of my hearts, these five members... always be healthy, always have luck. Fighting~!!

2. [+327, -4] I was hoping they'd win #1, so glad to be greeted with such great news in the early morning! It's an exciting song so please take a listen!!

3. [+278, -4] I heart you, Highlight

4. [+258, -3] Highlight's going to hit the ceiling~~

5. [+223, -3] Let's go~~~~ we won't disappoint you, Highlight

6. [+46, -0] Hopefully they get the spotlight for as much as they've suffered ㅠㅠ fighting!

7. [+37, -0] I'm getting more and more used to the name Highlight.. a name is but a name, the members are the same. I'll always support you!

8. [+36, -0] I wasn't originally a fan but I like both the song and the dance

-